Saturday, March 7, 2009

Morning Musings in the Garden...



It is warm, oh so warm, outside...the daffodils have recuperated from the recent snow and the cats are basking lazily in the sun...Baby girl is running across the yard bare foot, later emerging in flip-flops.
There is a hint, mind you a hint, of green everywhere. My mind begins ticking away with a list of plants to move, hideaways to create, as I sit lazily in the back yard swing.... Aaahhh....
I wander back inside. I am on spring break from school and I took the week off from work for baby girls B'Day. My grand plans.... to play catch -up in the house, i.e. spring cleaning, go through every bodies clothes, work in the yard and work on home work....yeah... that last one is a real bummer but soon algebra and statistics will be behind me, hopefully, f o r e v e r !
A year for the BSN, two for the MSN; it's a necessity. Pops is unemployed at the moment. Yes, America, we feel your pain...
T is home for spring break. It's nice to hear his low drawl in the kitchen...or should I say growl. "Where are the bowls"..me-Under the counter where I moved them a year ago.No, the plastic ones we always used to have"..me- I gave those away we use the real ceramic dishes now..." Mommm....I loved those bowls, why did you do that..."
From here he wanders into the dining room to torment Nate or any other sibling he can find.. I sure have missed that boy.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting :) Y'all come back now...