Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Grandisms....


Pooped: Bone tired, exhausted...
Honey, Sweetie : My babies, large and small
Pumpkin, Baby, Sugar Foot : My little babes...

Grandisms:

Nana will you play with me...
Oh, I'm sorry, Nana's resting, I'm pooped!
You "pooped", Nana?
Hmm, well, maybe not....

Come here, Honey, Nana will fix that...
I'm not Honey, I "N"
Oh, I know, Nana calls the people she loves Honey...
Oh....

To C.K. as she is leaving...
Bye, Honey, I love you...
"N" to Nana...
NANA, I"M YOUR HONEY...
Yes, baby you are my Honey...

Wow, how sweet to want all my Honey,
Nobody else cares!

Come here Pumpkin...
Nana, why you say Pumpkin?
'Cos you're my sweet boy...
I call all my sweet, little boys Pumpkin...
T and E and Nate?
No, they're big boys now...
E, you not Nana's Pumpkin,
you too big,
I Nana's Pumpkin 'cos I'm still little....

That's right...
Makes complete sense...
Right?
Memaw, Mimi, Nana,
Grandmother, Granny...

3 comments:

  1. It makes sense to me! Your grandkids sound hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes to you as you work your new job. This opportunity will be a new adventure for you.
    Isn't it nice to know that you're someone's Honey or little ones know you call them Honey?
    God Bless!
    So sweet,
    ~D~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Nana too and I usually say "babydoll" and everytime I hear "I not a babydoll"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting :) Y'all come back now...