Friday, November 5, 2010

Life...


Time certainly has passed since I last visited, old friend. So much has happened. This is the season of football and friends, yet, work and school, continue. Life passes and passes. I work and study... and study and work. Much of the time I feel like a hamster on a wheel. But... I have so much to be thankful for and I am. To be alive is a gift...Tired, yes, but oh, so grateful. Much of my creativity is being poured into graduate school right now. I love it, really, only tonight I'm tired...


Recently, another friend passed into loveliness...another...so beautiful, sweet and faithful, always smiling. Heaven will be an even happier place now. Oh, the games that will be played! The laughter that will ring out. Some people are just so easy to love and admire...How I hate it when my words can not do justice, my thoughts can not create a tribute worthy enough of one so rare. How blessed we all are to have known her....

I hear the wind outside. It sounds a bit blustery tonight. This is one of my favorite things about fall. As a child I can remember chasing dust devils around the yard and trying hard to get into the middle of them with the leaves swirling around me.  They seemed magically alive with the leaves swirling around and around and around. Hmmm, not unlike my life of late. Yes, I love the fall.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry for your loss. It's so sad to lose someone dear to us but I so like the way you are holding on to the postive side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, my friend. It's Thanksgiving Day today and I wanted to stop by and wish all my friends the happiest day. I wanted to tell you that when I count my blessings, you will be among them. Thank you for adding to the richness of my experience in the blog world. Your blog is a wonderful place for me to visit. Thank you for that. Happy, happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting :) Y'all come back now...