Sunday, May 2, 2010

" Tut, tut, child! Everything's got a moral, if only you can find it." The Duchess, Alice in Wonderland




"I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see...
I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
 Let me think.
Was I the same when I got up this morning?
 I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.
But if I'm not the same, the next question is 'Who in the world am I?
' Ah, that's the great puzzle!"


These quotations are from Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll. 

Did you know there is a modern day Alice?
Yes, indeed.
She is quite adorable;
her name is S.C. Modern Day Alice.
Shout out to this sweet, southern girl
with a well written and insightful blog called,
 For a Pessimist , I'm pretty Optimistic!


This is a great read for mom's who feel as if they don't recognize their college age daughters anymore!

Who are you and where is my daughter?

 Also, for the college age daughter, living in wonderland,
where everything is vastly different than at home.


"It was much pleasanter at home, when one wasn't always growing larger and smaller, and being ordered about by mice and rabbits."

 I am hooked.
Wonderland never seemed so charming.

Also, don't you love the photo from katmere at Fickr's Creative Commons?
It's graffiti!
Amazing!


2 comments:

  1. thank you :)still very much a work in progress but thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alice in Wonderland is the B O M B!!!
    Have a great week and God bless,
    d from HomeHaven

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting :) Y'all come back now...